This role supports the digital transformation within the EMEA Commercial Strategy team, directly supporting the VP Strategic Development EMEA. The Strategic Development Director will have the opportunity to work within a truly international environment and with a multitude of regional and central teams to help develop & implement the business strategy around digital products. The role will encompass:
- Building strong relationships with local and central teams to ensure close liaison & coordination on commercial development
- Commercial partnership opportunities, including roll out of new & existing products with B2B2C and D2C partners
- Building strategic profiles of key players to identify synergetic opportunities
- Digital business plan development & implementation
- Regional strategic & business development initiatives
Key Deliverables of the Strategic Development Team, EMEA:
Develop & implement the commercial strategy framework for building optimal media ecosystem involving linear & digital businesses.
- Strategic deep-dive in key markets to help develop & execute long term commercial strategy for key markets.
- Create and manage EMEA commercial policy to align business development to strategy.
- Support deal modelling and proposals for all key business segments (FTA, Pay TV, D2C).
- Support internal market / deal overview decks for strategic reviews and approvals.
- Project leadership of complex initiatives requiring management of multiple internal stakeholders.
- Create and manage key partner / market database.