Assist in the execution and delivery of digital advertising campaigns for the Discovery Latin America’s portfolio of websites, collaborating across the region with a variety of sales teams (both internal and external), site producers, developpers and media agencies to ensure a superior level of service for our clients.
1. Executor of all client campaigns: order reception and verification, creative QC and programming, coordination and tracking of sponsorship, display and Social Media elements.
2. Optimize campaigns to ensure they meet the client goals.
3. Assist all related areas in communicating and enforcing workflow process to all regional sales planners, account executives and external vendors.
4. Assist sales on inventory, reporting and technical queries.
5. Troubleshoot delivery discrepancies and creative errors; resolve tracking bottlenecks in production.
6. Work closely with web ops, technology, and product development teams to troubleshoot and resolve all internal and external issues associated with advertisements.
7. Adserver configuration/targeting capabilities.
8. Input orders and send reports for VOD services throughout Latin America.
* 2+ years direct Digital Ad Operations experience with a focus on campaign implementation.
* Knowledge of ad serving systems such as DoubleClick – DFP/DSM (strongly preferred), OAS, AdTech, FreeWheel, etc.
* Spanish or English Fluency required.
* HTML notions.
* Microsoft Office applicatons
* Knowledge & experience of digital operations is preferred.
* Capability for trouble shooting, issue escalation, and solving complex issues
* Strong personal and communication skills.
* Independent worker who maintains excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Must be willing to work some late evenings/over-time as it is periodically required.
Sao Paulo, Brazil, BR