Performs administrative duties and supports day-to-day departmental operations.
1. Provides administrative support to department head and department as needed- memorandums, minutes, manuals, letters, forms, procedures, contracts, proposals, and other documents and correspondence as appropriate. Formats tables and spreadsheets.
2. Answers telephone, screens calls, routes callers, takes messages, responds to internal and external inquiries, and provides routine information within scope of authority.
3. Schedules, organizes and coordinates meetings and facilities, including travel, transportation and hotel arrangements, coordination, preparation and distribution of materials, agendas, notes, handouts, etc, arranging for refreshments, preparing nametags and documenting minutes.
4. Arranges travel itineraries and prepares travel and expense reports.
5. Arranges presentations and conferences
6. Responsible for the financial processes of check requests, invoices and purchase orders.
7. Establishes and maintains departmental records and files. Reviews, sorts and files a variety of materials.
8. Provides back-up assistance to other staff members and Administrative Assistants as needed.
9. Coordinates departmental supplies, ensures maintenance of equipment, and initiates order for supplies and materials as needed.
10. Assists with special projects,
11. Other duties as requested by department head
* 3-5 years experience in an administrative capacity.
* Capacity to manage and prioritize many projects at one time in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
* Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications skills in Spanish/Portuguese, English a must.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in Windows, Lotus Notes, Calendar Creator and Organizer, Word, Excel, Access, desktop publishing, PowerPoint, and database management.
Buenos Aires, Argentina, AR