In the context of industry and organizational transformation, the L&D team help leaders and their teams create the mindset and skillsets to venture into the unknown in the pursuit of maximizing their performance and potential. We facilitate organization culture development, knowledge sharing, coaching and feedback across the organization.
The L&D Director EMEA/APAC role is critical to our success. They will oversee all L&D in the EMEA and APAC regions and partner with the COE to deploy global initiatives and programmes. As a key member of the global L&D leadership team they will have a significant influence and impact on the overall direction of L&D and best practices. They will be the key interface for senior leaders (General Managers and their teams), helping them identify L&D needs and priorities for their markets. They will lead an internal team of 4 people – the majority of the delivery is done via external consultants and faculty.
Market Plans & Engagement
Develop Annual L&D plans in conjunction with clients (HRBPs/line) and COE. Conduct needs analysis, establish priorities and allocate budgets. Ongoing stakeholder engagement, management and alignment.
Specific Market/Function Talent Initiatives
Lead the Talent Review processes, discussions and follow through. Work with leadership teams to creating a ‘One Team’ culture and help them operationalise the Guiding Principles. Partner with HRBPs on top talent specific development plans. Work with market/function experts to facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Global Programme Delivery
Oversee the delivery of core programmes for Managers and Employees. Partner with the COE to deploy global top talent programmes at Director and VP level. Partner with the COE on driving online, micro learning and engagement. Create a coaching culture and support the adoption of technology for feedback and coaching. Measure success against set goals and objectives.
We’re looking for an L&D all-rounder, which means you will need significant experience across a range of L&D areas including:
• Stakeholder management, alignment and engagement
• Creating L&D strategies and plans
• Identifying and collaboration with the best external experts
• Brining innovation into the L&D team – experimenting and adapting
• Creating and facilitating learning communities
• Team facilitation and 1:1 coaching
• Development and implementation of L&D programmes and initiatives
• Online engagement and learning
• Performance management – creating continuous coaching and feedback culture
• Talent Management – talent review process – top talent identification and development
• Change and digital transformation
• European and preferably international experience
Skills / Attitude:
• Agile, adaptable and flexible – very open and responsive to change
• Passion for learning and developing people
• First class relationship building skills
• Strong commercial and business acumen
• Influencing senior stakeholders
• Roll your sleeves up attitude – get the job done
• Proactive, strong work ethic
• Energises others with ideas, enthusiasm and personal commitment