Network Traffic Supervisor oversees the day-to-day activities of the log production process for assigned region.
1. Responsible for the construction and delivery of complete, accurate, and timely logs.
2. Troubleshoot with Media Asset Management, Promo Ops and/or Commercial Compliance for all missing/incorrect assets at time of closing log.
3. Work closely Sterling Broadcast Operations team to ensure timely and efficient logs download and completion process.
4. Guarantee timely and effective resolution of daily issues.
5. Contribute to understand, develop and communicate more effective ways to manipulate content and sales elements in the logs.
6. Work hand-in-hand with local Media Planning and Traffic team on break analysis and implementation.
7. Work hand-in-hand with respective local Promo & Commercial Traffic Manager to ensure that content and commercial strategies are accurately implemented and overall network vision is achieved.
8. Oversee the implementation of Miranda (In-Program Promotions) Strategies
9. Expected to fully understand legal and business imposed regional market regulations, requirements and expectations with regards to the overall structure and use of breaks for assigned region.
10. Devise standard forms of communication with local Promo & Commercial Traffic Manager, Media Planning & Programming teams in order to ensure proper flow of communication between departments.
11. Maintain a positive environment for all department members and provide a team oriented approach to solve issues.
12. Foster an environment of customer service and professionalism.
13. Actively commit to training and coaching of team members for further development and growth.
14. Responsibilities are subject to change based on the Department and Company’s demands and needs.
* Knowledge of the television media industry
* 2-3+ years’ experience in operations
* Leadership skills: capacity to influence, motivate and enable others to contribute to the overall success of DLA/USH.
* Analytical skills: capacity to identify issues and underlying roots, prioritize issues, develop hypothesis for both the issue and potential solution, quickly gather data and develop recommendations.
* Detail and process oriented skills: capacity to multitask and maintain a good level of understanding of different layers
* Excellent computer skills with particular focus in Traffic systems
* Good verbal and written communication skills: capacity to structure timely and professional messages.
* Proactive and resourceful individual.
* Excellent interpersonal skills: capacity to relate to multi-layer stakeholders.
* Familiarity with workflow concepts: lead times, input/output relations
* Bi-lingual or tri-lingual (Spanish, English, Portuguese) is preferred
Buenos Aires, Argentina