Contribute in the implementation at a local level, the pan-regional strategic vision of assigned network(s). Work with Program Manager in regards to program selection, planning, and scheduling to strategically plan Argentina feeds. Specialist will be responsible for communicating all programming information to key stakeholders in local office. Will attend network meetings providing local input, feedback and offering suggestions on new ideas and opportunities. Must possess both strategic and creative sensibilities.
1. Responsible for the timely and accurate scheduling of network(s) in the IBMS system and other systems as required: quarterly grids, stunts and specials for assigned network(s) in a timely manner.
2. Responsible for the creation and timely upkeep of: 24 hour grids, Planning grids, Replacements
3. Act as main liasion with Network Operations, including tracking of new programming, communicating delays, etc.
4. Responsible for communicating network initiatives, specifically programming to various departments including: Affiliate Sales, Advertising Sales, Marketing, Research, and Communications.
5. Propose ideas for stunts, franchises, scheduling plans and refresh, among others.
6. Attend regular acquisition screening meetings, as well as log all acquisition submissions received.
7. Assist in quarterly native titles process.
8. Assist in development of quarterly grids, stunts and specials as needed by manager.
9. All PT and PDS entry upkeep per manager’s instructions.
10. Participate with other programmers in GPR entry.
11. Must possess both strategic and creative sensibilities.
* Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience required.
* Minimum two-year previous television programming and management experience preferably in Latin America
* Strong written and verbal communication skills. English and Spanish a must.
* Proficiency in PDS, IBMS preferred or extensive knowledge of database systems required.
Buenos Aires, Argentina, AR