Eurosport is the number one sport destination in Europe, fuelling the passion of fans and connecting them with the greatest sports events in the world. As the Home of the Olympic Games in Europe, Eurosport delivered the ultimate Games experience for PyeongChang 2018 reaching both record linear and digital viewership across localized Eurosport services. Firmly established as the Home of Cycling, Grand Slam Tennis and Winter Sport, Eurosport channels – Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 – reach 231 million cumulative subscribers across 95 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Eurosport.com is Europe’s No 1 online sports news website with an average of 60 million unique users per month and, along with the Eurosport app (available on iOS and Android), the only place to watch Eurosport anytime online, on mobile and on tablet devices. Eurosport Events specializes in the management and promotion of international sporting events.
More information is available by visiting corporate.eurosport.com.
Reporting to a Sales Director and within the Eurosport International Advertising Sales department, you will be involved in:
- Achieving revenue goals while increasing revenue with existing clients, and recruiting new ones
- Proactive client acquisition and management of a portfolio of clients including media agencies, large companies and institutions
- Drafting innovative and creative business proposals in collaboration with the different support functions in order to best meet client’s needs
- Ensuring trade representation of the Sales Department during public relation events
- Supporting, following up, and developing our network of regional trade representative and you will also be in charge of:
- The construction of commercial offers and partnerships for clients in the region (Africa & Near East)
- The internal coordination with support functions such as Marketing, TV offers, Digital, Traffic, Production departments
- The set-up and follow-up of campaigns, creation and development of commercial elements, audience results
- The implementation of post-campaigns results analysis
- Administrative and commercial files processing: contracts and invoices management with concerned departments, letters drafting
- Competitive Intelligence: new clients / new products / media investments / sports sponsorship
- Marketing analysis and client profile studies in the region (Africa & Near East)
- Business degree and at least 4 years of sales experience, preferable in advertising (e.g. International media industry) or in sport sponsorship sales.
- Experience in building offers, selling and closing.
- Demonstrable record of making sales and increasing revenues
- Communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ability to manage budgets and deliver revenue targets
- Fluency in English
- IT and MS Office (PowerPoint / Excel) proficiency skills required
- Excellent ability to negotiate and to build relationships, being autonomous, customer-oriented and results-oriented are necessary to succeed in this position.
- Frequent business trips abroad (50%)