1. Script creation and adaptation (from English to Portuguese and from Spanish to Portuguese) as required.
2. Watch episodes and understand the DNA of each show, select clips from the shows, request material, select music, coordinate and supervising the editor´s work.
3. Create and develop Branding campaigns, New Series/New seasons campaigns and copy for in-show banners.
4. Support affiliates, digital, marketing, communications and Ad Sales teams
5. Strict management of inflow and outflow of promos by staying up-to-date on the promo tables via the "hit list," in accordance with the deadline dates that promos must air.
6. Execute the campaigns in the best way possible, within the available resources, either using pre-existing footage to create a promo or writing original promos to be shot.
*Minimum three Years hands-on experience as a writer producer on TV is essential.
*Strong written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese
*Spanish a plus. English a must.
*Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
*Familiar with the editing process.
*Experience in a variety of entertainment program genres an asset.
*Self-starter, with the ability to generate a variety of ideas, turn them into well written scripts.