Discovery Networks Denmark is looking for a Programme Analyst for a 12 months maternity cover, starting August 6, 2018.
Are you passionate about television and interested in working in an international company? Do you love research? And are you happy in a dynamic working environment? Then this might be a job for you!
We are looking for a dedicated Programme Analyst for our analysis department, who has the necessary curiosity and understanding of numbers to support our program department with analyzes, estimates and advice.
Your primary responsibility will be to analyze and estimate our channel's programs and program areas, based on data from TV-Meter. In addition, the position will include these tasks:
• With an analytical approach, contribute to decision making about programs and program planning
• Estimate advertising breaks
• Presentation of analyzes for the program department
• Active participation in program department meetings
• Daily reporting of TV ratios, including viewing figures
• Participation in our qualitative analyzes of programs
• Market Monitoring
• Ad hoc analyzes to other departments in the house
You have a higher education such as a cand. merc. or a graduate of Film & Media Studies. It is an advantage, if you have some years of experience from an analyst or from a media agency, where you have worked with the TV-meter system. You are interested in and have an opinion about television, and it is an advantage if you have knowledge of different TV shows, series, sports etc.
• You are able to convey analyzes for useful recommendations to the business
• You are detail oriented, structured and analytical in your approach to tasks
• Excel and Power Point user on expert level, preferably with experience in integrating Excel, Power Point and Macros, and a quick learner
• You speak and write English fluently