The OAP Coordinator will help the On Air Promotions department with the preproduction, production, and postproduction of campaigns, graphic packages, internal presentations, and special projects for the different channels included in the portfolio.
Main responsibilities will be related to the coordination and organization of activities, such as following up the delivery dates, helping to organize editing sessions, updating internal databases, following up materials reception and delivery (both from internal and external suppliers), etc.
1. Help with and participate in OAP meetings, for any of the channels, recording the information relevant for the team.
2. Keep regular contact with the different areas directly related to the OAP department.
3. Keep fluent communication with external suppliers regarding everything related to invoicing, reception and delivery of materials, organization of meetings, etc.
4. Help with all general aspects related to special projects–such as preparing make lists promotion for organizing the team, following up delivery dates, paying close attention to the applicable formats for the delivery and reception of produced materials, etc.).
5. Follow up eventual changes to the program grid that may imply modifications to promotions, campaigns, projects, etc.
6. Monitor and be well aware of the traffic of materials between our different design and editing machines and the Audio Department in Miami, as well as among all areas involved in the pre and postproduction of each material.
7. Monitor compliance with the delivery dates of all materials, projects, or campaigns prepared by the creative team.
8. Help the editor check all data corresponding to each and every material, either the closing plate, the information related to the identification code for each piece, etc.
9. Help speakers throughout one, some, or all recording sessions as required.
10. Coordinates dubbing sessions for Panregional Promos.
* Basic knowledge of video and audio.
* A course of studies related to the media, either in image and sound design or advertising, production, etc.
* At least one year of experience working for the media (even as an intern), either for production agencies or TV studios, advertising agencies, design studios, etc.
Buenos Aires, Argentina