1. Personally manage all aspects of OAP production for Colombia
2. This includes:
a. Distribution of projects among creative producers
b. Coordinating the booking of editing, graphics and audio sessions
c. Supervising the budgets and setting timelines of production.
d. Tracking projects, expenses, hit lists, creative brief, audio recordings and final tape delivery
e. Presenting produced elements to the Head of Content
f. Ensuring editorial and technical quality standards
g. Working closely with media planning to ensure efficiency
h. Keeping track of editorial and technical markets trends
i. Apoyo a las redes digitales con piezas de contenido, promocional
3. Know and develop programming strategies in order to contribute to Branded Content area (Solutions and DCG)
4. Experience in customer management. Strong ability of defending productions.
5. Organization of the work flow.
6. Strong ability to supervise team work.
7. Be creative and manage talent.
* At least five years hands-on production experience as producer / writer in film and video.
* Strong field and studio production experience is essential, as well as prior production experience acting in a Senior Producer capacity.
* Knowledge of studio production and post-production, including graphics and music.
* Experience in a variety of entertainment program genres an asset.
* Strong leadership and motivational skills allied with demonstrable ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines within budgetary constraints.
* Superb written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Creative, with an ability to generate new ideas.
* Good writing skills
* An independent thinker who is very much a team player and willing to be accountable for projects overseen.
* Fluency in Spanish and English. Portuguese a +
* Proven problem solver.