Supervise, Develop and organize visual designs from inception to implementation on different media for on air graphics. Create & update technical documents and guidelines. Provide technical training to Broadcast Operations & staff members.
1. Supervise On Air Branding Specialists.
2. Supervise and manage day to day operations within OAB department.
3. Develop and organize visual designs from inception to implementation on different media for On Air Graphics.
4. Review graphics requirements and design graphical templates for dynamic on-air content.
5. Responsible for data specifications, data integration, action and script programming as required, to create dynamic on air graphics.
6. Supervise and Assist in the testing and development of procedures for implementation of new On Air graphics technology within department.
7. Interact and coordinate with multiple departments during on going projects, and the implementation of new initiatives and troubleshooting.
8. Ensure all On Air Graphics are correct and take remedial action to correct discrepancies.
9. Coordinate and perform training as needed.
10. Compile data and/or generate reports as needed.
11. Provide coverage for OAB operations. Schedule Specialist as needed.
12. Manage and develop and evaluate performance of OAB Specialist
13. Create SOP and graphic specifications.
14. Develop and implement workflows for graphics systems.
15. Provide assistance and support to multiple departments.
16. Work on special projects as needed.
* Candidate must have extensive knowledge of Broadcast Environment and On Air graphics.
* Strong leadership skills with the willingness to lead by example are required.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines are required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills are required.
* Candidate must be skillful at interacting between various departments.
* Verbal and written communication must be clear and well-organized.
* Tactfulness and finesse is required at all times.
* Must be technically literate with the ability to understand, create and follow technical guidelines.
* Computer proficiency is required.
* Candidate must be willing to work rotating schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
* Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
* Minimum 5 years of working knowledge of graphics programs including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, FileMaker Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.
* Extensive working knowledge of MS Windows, MAC OS environments and networking.
* Comprehensive design experience in creating 2D/3D graphics.
* The ability to handle multiple tasks is required.
* Strong technical writing, communication, organizational and detail-oriented skills required.
* Solid knowledge of multi media Broadcast Environment with focus in On Air Graphics.
* Familiarity or fluency in a foreign language is helpful, Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
* Minimum 5 years of working knowledge of on air branding systems such as Dekocast, Miranda XG System.
Mexico City, Mexico, MX