Translate the Network’s media planning strategy into individual channel plans, ensuring a fully integrated, synergistic approach to OAP and NPS
Working closely with Marketing Managers to build integrated campaigns for key product launches
Working on and self-managing ad hoc research projects that provide audience and business focused insights to drive campaign and channel performance
1. Work closely with Content Head/s to determine and identify promotional priorities, bringing high level of expertise within the media metrics field
2. Champion a portfolio approach, ensuring cross promotion is audience focused and ensuring the delivery of best practice within your portfolio of channels
3. Direct the promotional and cross promotional strategy based on media planning requirements and analysis considering all commercial needs including ad sales, affiliate and consumer.
4. Liaise with On-Air throughout production process ensuring creative deliverables align with strategic requirements
5. Develop recommendations for on-air campaigns, secondary event strategies and cross-channel initiatives for respective networks/feeds.
6. Direct the monthly, weekly, daily communication of on-air strategies to operations workforce.
7. Work as fully integrated part of the content team, contributing to achieving department goals.
a. Assess OAP inventory to ensure elements are meeting promotional needs (ie. length of elements, variety, tags, branding, IDs)
b. Review network clocks and breaks to ensure balance between Content, Sales and regulatory needs.
c. Establish Reach/Frequency levels and thus Grip-It benchmarks based on network strategies and market trends.
8. Train NPS and junior team members on the importance of ratings, accuracy and promotional strategy
9. Create quarterly/monthly documents. Key tool used for proper implementation of strategies by Media Planning Ops (promo optimization) & OAP (promo creation).
10. Communicate with NPS on continuity strategy and ensure other on air elements are scheduled correctly.
a. Approve weekly plan formulated w/in Grip-It by respective (MPC) team members.
b. Fully responsible for keeping GripIt reports (optimization tool) up to date
11. Work with immediate team and EMS to modify Grip-It benchmarks based on preferred Reach/Frequency levels.
a. Keep Region Content Head/s abreast of any challenges encountered in the implementation of network strategies.
b. Work closely with Digital Media, MP Ops and Traffic on Miranda promotional strategy, Live Social Media and Social Reload events.
c. Analyze and evaluate delivery of campaign ratings.
d. Ensure break pattern used is effective
12. Develop implications from post campaigns and recommend appropriate optimization plan
13. Create post analysis campaigns and take out any key learning’s and communicate to Emerging Business, Creative and Media Planning Team
a. Handle local PSA requests.
14. Manage & coordinate New Look and/or Channel Launches.
a. Participate in all Network meetings where top/up-coming network priorities are defined for the entire team to ensure consistent brand focus and messaging across every platform
b. Garner clear understanding of log creation process in order to properly guide management decision making.
c. Regional contact for promotion of Global events (ie Wallenda, Everest)
15. Lead weekly (team meetings) where network initiatives, priorities & strategies are clearly defined/communicated to MP Ops team members.
16. Attend monthly priorities meetings which kick start monthly production process
17. Attend weekly research (Minute-by-minute) meetings and advise the Network team on campaign support, feasibility of change and impact.
18. Provides guidance to OAP team in media asset selection.
a. —Serve as a key point person for cross-departmental teams (On-Air, Traffic, Programming, Broadcast Ops, Sales and Research).
19. Serve as IBMS & Systems department super-user and ‘UAT Tester’ as/when needed (ie during times of up-grades, system launches & implementation, etc.)
20. Serve as back-up to MP Coordinator during planned & unplanned absences.
a. Coordinate time off with Director MP in order to ensure proper coverage during absence.
* Proven strategic ability and an excellent understanding of optimization
* Good communicator with the ability to influence at senior level
* Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
* Passionate about TV output with a good understanding of the editorial and presentation requirements of a schedule
* An appreciation of creative and production issues
* Highly computer literate with experience in using specialist systems such as Techedge, IBMS, GripIt or similar
* Confident user of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* A highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to work well under pressure, managing numerous priorities to tight deadlines, ensuring a high level of accuracy at all times
* Ideal candidate will be a forward thinking, strong team leader who is dedicated to network and team growth.
Brazil, Brasil, BR, Sao Paulo