Oversee all language customization and editorial QC Latin America.
1. Develop and implement processes and procedures that improve quality of dubbing and ensure effective interaction between language customization, and internal clients
2. Liaise with Finance to track Dubbing, M&E, and OPEX budgets, actuals, forecasts, reforecasts
3. Select customization providers and monitor performance, make changes when applicable
4. Supervise pricing guidelines and oversee vendor contract negotiations, including issues related to regional rates, labor and union conditions
5. Evaluate technical software and hardware options, upgrades, new systems and process for use in LC and Program Information
6. Review content issues and ensure division follows company’s broadcast standards and practices
7. Assign hours for customization and QC, special projects
8. Liaise with internal clients for the customization of high profile projects, including the selection, negotiation and hiring of celebrity talent
9. Oversee Access Dub Revenue - buybacks
10. Manage and motivate group of language team (Brazil and Latin America)
11. Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the Compliance program its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct on the kid’s content.
* Candidate should have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in television dubbing, sub-titling and program customization in Latin America and Brazil.
* Ability to judge voice-over talent and translations for Portuguese language
* Knowledge of production and post-production a plus
* Ideal candidate will be a strong team player and leader, with the ability to motivate and delegate
* Strong interpersonal skills necessary
* Strong negotiation skills a must
* Must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and work effectively and independently
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in Portuguese and English