The Analyst will work in the Discovery Networks International Finance team based in London.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, Affiliate Sales this role will focus on the Discovery Networks affiliate sales business across the International business. The role will be responsible for International performance management, reporting and budgeting.
- Preparation development and analysis of monthly reports for distribution to senior management within the company
- Analysis of subscriber activity, ability to explore inconsistencies
- Preparation of quarterly executive reporting pack
- Ad Hoc reporting
- Assisting with budgeting, forecasting and projections
- Maintaining Access Database by loading, validating and backing up data
- Contributing to team effort by assisting in meeting results as required
- Provision of high quality support to senior management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including sumifs vlookups, etc.
- BPC for SAP is beneficial
- Microsoft Access is beneficial
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to review and improve upon processes
- Strong communication skills required, ability to communicate financial information financial to non-financial professionals
- Good planning and organisational skills