Promo Traffic Coordinator is responsible for implementing network promotional vision & strategies through optimal promo placement within break time.
1. Work closely with respective local Media Planning team to ensure media planning strategies are accurately implemented and network vision is achieved for assigned channels.
2. Responsible for daily log completion and timely delivery of promo optimization for assigned logs.
3. Attend weekly team meetings where programming initiatives, priorities and strategies are discussed/communicated by the regional Content team.
4. Responsible for implementing optimal promo placement via the GripIt! Optimizer tool. Coordinator will be expected to be versed in reach & frequency, TRP loads, duplication (host & competitive channel-set) and affinity.
5. Work closely with Network Traffic Coordinator and Promo Ops counter-parts to ensure timely and efficient log completion and download process.
6. Responsible for creating and maintaining respective commissioning list within IBMS (Traffic System) and manage promo rules within GripIt!, all in accordance with weekly scheduling tools.
7. Provide daily feedback of post-optimization process comparing TRP Planned vs. TRP Actuals thus allowing for immediate and/or future template adjustments.
8. Help manage promo inventory.
9. Expected to fully understand legal and business imposed regional market regulations, requirements and expectations with regards to the overall structure and use of breaks for assigned region.
10. Guarantee timely and effective resolution of daily issues with ease and thoroughness.
11. Serve as back-up for co-workers during planned & unplanned absences.
12. Contribute to understand, develop and communicate more effective ways to manipulate content and sales elements in the logs.
13. Responsibilities are subject to change based on the Department and Company’s needs.
* Candidate should have 1+ years of related experience, preferably in television environment or operations.
* College degree preferred. High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Computer literacy with full understanding of MS Office.
* Previous Traffic system experience a plus.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills (both written and verbal).
* Must be able to maintain positive, productive relationships with a variety of internal and external constituents.
* Familiarity with television or media agency environment a plus.