Eurosport, the Discovery-owned sports broadcaster, connects fans and athletes around the greatest sports events. Its channels, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 and Eurosportnews, reach 249 million cumulative subscribers across 99 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Eurosport is looking for a Sales Manager Junior to work for the Federations & Partnerships department within International Advertising Sales & Brand Partnerships department.
Reporting to a Sales Director of the Federations & Partnerships business Unit and within the Eurosport International Advertising Sales department, you will be involved in:
- Achieving revenue goals while increasing revenue with existing clients and recruiting new ones
- Proactive client acquisition and management of a portfolio of clients including International Federations, Media Rights agencies and International Rights holders worldwide
- Drafting innovative and creative business proposals in collaboration with the different support functions in order to best meet client’s needs
- Support new business developments (OTT, Innovation) together with core revenue streams (Advertising, sponsorship)
- Ensuring trade representation of the Sales Department during public relation events
- Competitive Intelligence: new clients / new products / media investments / sports sponsorship
- Marketing analysis and client profile studies in the region
Managing a sales executive in the objective to coordinate clients campaign implementation and achieving the following activities:
- The construction of commercial offers and partnerships for clients in the region
- The internal coordination with support functions such as Marketing, TV offers, Digital, Traffic, Production departments
- The set-up and follow-up of campaigns, creation and development of commercial elements, audience results
- The implementation of post-campaigns results analysis
- Administrative and commercial files processing: contracts and invoices management with concerned departments, letters drafting
- Business degree and at least 3/4 years of sales experience, preferable in advertising (e.g. International media industry) or in sport sponsorship sales.
- Experience in building offers, selling and closing.
- Demonstrable record of making sales and increasing revenues
- Communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ability to manage budgets and deliver revenue targets
- Frequent business trips abroad.
- A good understanding of media environment (linear, digital, social media, OTT) and an appetite for sports industry
- Fluency in English and IT proficiency skills required.
- You are proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint / Excel).
- Excellent ability to negotiate and to build relationships, being autonomous, customer-oriented and results-oriented are necessary to succeed in this position.