Create and transform Discovery’s products into commercial opportunities for advertisers based on knowledge of the market and its trends and research/insights tools.
1. Responsible for specific categories of advertisers and current clients/possible prospects, supporting the Sales team with information on the market, its behaviors, trends and insights;
2. Responsible for connecting multiple teams (programming, branded entertainment, insights, marketing and licensing) to seek for solutions based on the client brief;
3. Create commercial proposals that are both creative and profitable/result-oriented, based on Discovery’s linear and non-linear offers.
* Candidate should have 3+ years-related experience, preferably television environment;
* College degree or equivalent experience preferred;
* Strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish/Portuguese and English a must;
* Excellent computer skills including Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must;
* Should be self-motivated and able to handle a multitude of projects simultaneously;
* Candidate must be team oriented and committed to providing an extraordinary level of service to clients;
* Knowledge of Ibope MW, TGI, Monitor,Comscore and media concepts.