Generate ad sales revenue into Latin America while leading the initiative to improve the Ad Sales proposition for Animal Planet in Latin America.
1. Generate pan-regional advertising revenue of $6.9M for Latin America.
2. Generate new revenue of $500K for the US International team into Asia and Europe.
3. Lead champion for Animal Planet in the Latin America region. Work closely with Animal Planet General Manager based in London to improve the Ad Sales business proposition for this network.
4. Develop new business partnerships for Solutions development
5. Maintain and grow existing advertiser/agency business
6. Prepares and delivers sales presentations to address the needs of advertisers.
7. Interfaces with other relevant departments (e.g. programming, marketing, mobile, on-air productions, research, new media, etc) to develop creative integrated packages for clients.
8. Presents the full range of DCI programming, sponsorship and marketing opportunities.
9. Sells conceptually and creates integrated marketing partnerships.
10. Responsible for the client service aspects and administration of account business.
* The candidate must be very driven, self-motivated and prepared to commit considerable effort in seeking new business.
* Must be a strong communicator and be capable of garnering the trust and respect of International colleagues in Europe, Asia & Latin America.
* Experience working in International markets or with International media properties preferable, though not a must.
* Minimum five years in advertising sales or related experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in related areas such as advertising or marketing.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Strong presentation and customer service skills
* Spanish required
* International travel required